In this week’s show, episode 55, Trump helps god set up a lady blood vetting service by having Jerod hold a prayer rally.
Now, grab a beer and help us test the god hypothesis — because, while Hedylogos (Sweet talk and flattery) hasn’t struck us down yet, we are trying his patience!
Shea’s Life Lesson
This week I learned that i shouldn’t let my wife control the thermostat because two hobbits just showed up and threw a ring into my bedroom… Also this week I learned that Aaron’s Disney princess name is Taco Belle.
Jenn’s Actual Lesson
Did you know that lobster, rabbit, chicken, fish, squashes, beans, chestnuts, hickory nuts, onions, leeks, dried fruits, maple syrup and honey, radishes, cabbage, carrots, eggs, and goat cheese are thought to have made up the first Thanksgiving feast? I’m cool with that.
In This Week’s Show
But before we get to all that, let’s have a beer!
This Week’s Beer
Cigar City / Rock Bros. JJ Grey’s Nare Sugar Brown
- BA Link: http://bit.ly/1NxlboC
- BA Rating: none
- Style: American Brown Ale
- ABV: 5.7%
- Aaron: 1
- Jenn: 5
- Shea: 4
- Steve: 6
This Weeks Show
Round Table Discussion
We have a special thanks this week for our newest badass patron Will! Thank you for your generous donation. Wrathful patrons get longer episodes, earlier released (sometimes) and other bonus stuff! If you want to join their elite ranks visit patreon.com/w4w and send us a buck!
There aren’t any iTunes reviews this week and that makes Jenn sad. If you want to make Jenn happy, head over to iTunes and leave us a five star review!
Next week we’ll have guest Zach Law of the Zachrilege cast on YouTube. Zach does an interview show with people like us, so he’s aiming high Zach, say hi to the people.
- Texas Rejects Letting Academics Vet Public School Textbooks
- Stockton (CA) Mayor Gives God Key to the City During Prayer Rally
- Followup: Judge Throws Book At Jared Fogle: 15-Year Sentence
This Week’s Stories
Thanksgiving day quiz with Jenn!
Next Week’s Beer
Smuttynose Spank – Smuttynose Brewing Company
- BA Link: http://bit.ly/1jmMYKe
- BA Rating: 88
- Style: Saison / Farmhouse Ale
- ABV: 7.50% ABV
Faith In Humanity Restored
- Visit her GoFundMe at http://bit.ly/txhuglady
Join The Discussion
We’d love to hear from you!
- Twitter: @4Wrath
- Facebook: Facebook.com/Waiting4Wrath
- Web: Waiting4Wrath.com
- Patreon: http://Patreon.com/W4W
- iTunes: http://bit.ly/wrathTunes
- Stitcher: http://bit.ly/wrathStitch
- Voicemail: (513) 760–0463
Waiting 4 Wrath is a proud member of the Secular Outreach Network.
SON is a group of skeptical, secular and humanist content creators collaborating with the goal of creating high quality entertainment — and just maybe — to do some good along the way.
Find out more about SON and the other shows that make up the network at SecularOutreach.com
Bonus Cat Video
Water Puppies are cute!
- Video thanks to the Seal Conservation Society: http://www.pinnipeds.org
- Two other oceanic charities which are, so far as I know, are fairly reputable, please don’t hate us: